Support for Windows 8 and Windows 2012 Server
Release notes for version 2.5.1 on December 3, 2012
As of this version, FlowHeater will now run under Windows 8* and Windows 2012 Server. Prerequisite for operation under Windows 8 or Windows 2012 Server is a preinstalled .NET Framework 2.0 or 3.5.
*) not under Windows 8 RT, in addition an x86 (32 bit) or x64 (64 bit) processor is required.
Sundry other changes:
- An example of importing CSV data into PostgreSQL databases is now available in the downloaded ZIP archive.
- An example of how CSV and Excel data can be merged using an intermediate SQLite database is also available in the downloaded ZIP archive.
- Fix: Textfile Adapter now properly recognizes line breaks in Unix/Mac text files
- Fix: Correction of the setup download link for the .NET Framework
- Fix: Excel Adapter problem with read-only Excel files cured