FlowHeater Download - Version 4.2.4 from 4/10/2021
- Windows 7 / 8* / 10 or Windows 2008 / 2012 / 2016 / 2019 Server
- .NET Framework 4.5, you can get the Framework from here. Note: Only required for Windows 7 and Server 2008. The framework is already included in later versions (Windows 8, 10 and Server 2012 / 2016 / 2019) and so it is not necessary to install this software on those operating systems.
- Any processor (x86 32 Bit or x64 64 Bit) capable of running the operating system
- Minimum 2 GB main memory. More memory means more performance!
- 20 MB hard disk space
*) not under Windows 8 RT, in addition an x86 (32 bit) or x64 (64 bit) processor is required.
Please note: a Company License is a required to use FlowHeater Server. The Server Version is only available as a 64-bit variant.
FlowHeater is being constantly developed and new beta versions are released about every 2 weeks. You can actively participate in development by using beta versions. To never miss a version and be informed automatically on release of a new version, activate the update notification in Designer via "Menu->Extras->Options".
Take care: Even when beta versions share the same quality standards and testing as official versions, beta versions are not normally suitable for production use.
- BugFix: DefaultValue property in multi Adapter steps
- Improvements related to Definitions with many processing steps
- MySQL Adapter supports SSH VPN tunnel private key authentification
- BugFix: Copy processing steps
- FlowHeater Server with database maintenance (Backup, Restore, Repair)
- MySQL Adapter supports SSL/TLS client certificate authentification
- BugFix FlowHeater Server: Change file monitoring also raised for file creation
- Optimized tracing for troubleshooting
- Excel and TextFile Adapter with field name alias