Dynamic data import / export

datenbank

simply more productive
Up to 10,000 records can be processed with the freeware version!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the FlowHeater support forum.

Questions about using FlowHeater are answered here.

TOPIC: Process only record where a specific value is found

Process only record where a specific value is found 5 years 7 months ago #2102

• Gennaro
I need to process (read side) only the records with a specific field value: when this value is found (i.e. "5"), then the record cointaing the field "5" must be passed to the write side.
How can I do with flowheater? Thank you.

See, please, the attched file for an exmaple input file

Attachment Example_input_file.zip not found

Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Process only record where a specific value is found 5 years 7 months ago #2104

• FlowHeater-Team
  • Administrator
For this you have to move one If-Then-Else Heater and one Filter Heater on the Designer. Connect the certain field with the If-Then-Else Heater. The Output from the If-Then-Else Heater you have to connect to the Filter Heater.

After that double click the If-Then-Else Heater and enter your condition. If you want to pass all rows with the value 5 you have to use the condition

!= 5

Is the value of the certain field = 5 In this case the If-Then-Else Heater returns false to the Filter Heater and the row are not filtered. In other cases (value <> 5) the If-Then-Else Heater returns true = the given row are filtered.
Best wishes
Robert Stark

Did this answer your question? We would be grateful if you provide a brief comment as feedback. It may also help others who may have encountered a similar problem.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: FlowHeater-Team
Time to create page: 0.073 seconds